Who is eligible to join?
- Anyone who live, works, or worships in San Bernardino or Riverside County
- Family members of people who are eligible for membership. Includes spouses, children, parents, grandparents, grandchildren, siblings, etc.
- U.S. Federal Employees
- Active members or veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces, including the Coast Guard, U.S. Armed Forces Reserve, and National Guard
- People who work with one of our Select Employer Groups (SEGs)
To join, you’ll need to bring a few things.
- A valid state Driver’s License, Identification Card or Passport
- Social Security Number
- Proof of Address (Utility Bill, Driver’s License)
- $5 non-refundable membership fee
Bring any existing loan information, credit card information, and checking account information, and we’ll help you transfer your balances to Alta Vista.