Providing you a fast, simple and safe digital, online, and mobile banking experience is our top priority. To continue demonstrating that commitment to you, we’ll soon be upgrading Alta Vista Credit Union digital, online, and mobile banking to bring you more features and greater control of your financial life.
What you need to know:
- Outage timeframe: Online banking, bill pay and mobile banking will be unavailable from Friday, September 24, 2021 until approximately noon PST on Monday, September 27th while we upgrade to the new system. Any bill payments you have scheduled in advance will be paid as scheduled.
- First-time login: When you log in to the new system, your username will be the account number and the password will be last four of your Social Security number and your account number. You will then be asked to create a new username and password for future use.
- Transfer of data: All your account information, scheduled internal transfers and one year of your payment history will seamlessly transition to the new system.
- New features: The new digital, online, and mobile banking solution will feature innovative new solutions, including tools that allow you to manage your financial life, track your spending habits, set budget goals and more—all from one screen. More details about new features will come via email.
Important steps to prepare you for the upgrade:
- Make sure we have your current email address on file so you don’t miss any critical notifications we’ll be sending in the coming weeks.
- If you have any payments due while bill pay is unavailable from September 23rd to September 27th, be sure to schedule those payments before midnight on Wednesday, September 22, 2021 so they are paid on time.
- Visit AltaVistaCU.org for more information and stay tuned for email notifications in the coming weeks.
We apologize for any inconvenience the planned outage may cause you. Rest assured; we’re working hard to ensure this experience is a seamless one—every step of the way.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us at 909.809.3838 with any questions you may have.
New Alta Vista Online Banking Features
We’re upgrading our [digital/online/mobile] banking experience to provide a more powerful and personalized experience with innovative new features and tools.
Here’s what the new experience will offer:
- A seamless, personalized experience with quicker access to key features, making it easier than ever to find the information and tools you need, when you need them.
- A robust mobile app enabling you to check balances, move money, deposit checks, and more—from wherever you are.
- Send, Receive, and Request funds from friends and family with Zelle© (Coming Oct. 5th).
- Card Controls empowering you to turn your cards on/off when you like.
- Financial wellness tools to help you set goals, manage budgets and more.
- Understand your credit score and how to make it better with SavvyMoney.
- The ability to transfer funds between financial institutions without visiting a branch.
- The ability to securely communicate with a Member Service Representative via live chat.
- A seamless way to connect transactions and balances from Quicken® or QuickBooks®.